Saturday, April 26, 2014

Older nail art

Here are some of my older nail art designs. Most of these were ideas I got from Pinterest, You Tube or other beauty bloggers as I am not that creative...yet.

This was my first jelly sandwich manicure. I used Zoya Frida and Jacqueline for the water and flowers then on the accent nail I used an indie polish I purchased off Etsy. The brand is Rainbow Polish and the color is Fish Lagoon. I got this idea from another blogger which sadly I cannot find the post right now to give her credit. This picture is also the longest I have ever grown my natural nails.


Here is another recent manicure using Zoya Blu (my favorite color for a sky blue nail art).


Here's a fun Grinch nail art I copied from Cutepolish on YouTube. I used Zoya Tracie for the face. Over the black nails I used Dollish Polish Merry Christmas, Shi**er's Full!




No comments:

Post a Comment