Saturday, April 26, 2014

Welcome to my blog

So I'm not sure if anybody will ever read this but let's give it a shot. I decided to start a blog to keep track of a few of my favorite things. At the moment I'm really into nail polish and nail art. Until just a few years ago I rarely did my nails because I was frustrated at how quickly my polish would chip or smear. Thanks to the recommendation of many you tube vloggers I discovered Seche Vite and the rest is history. I will be posting pictures of some of the nail art I've done on myself to keep track of my progress as I learn new skills.

A little background on me. My name is Jennifer. I am a 37 year old wife and mother from Florida. I enjoy gardening, scrapbooking, beadworking, nail polish and makeup. I also have 3 dogs and 3 cats who you may see pictures of from time to time.

Welcome to our little family. I hope you enjoy your stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment